Leading Australian technology partner, empowering enterprise-wide innovation through end-to-end solutions where compliance and robustness are non-negotiables.
experteq is a proudly Australian, leading provider of digital advisory, consulting and managed services. Our experts possess deep industry and tech know-how and have a deep understanding of industry codes and standards. Our combined capabilities, provide clients with a more connected landscape, with compliance and security at the core.
experteq encourages a hybrid work environment to support employee flexibility and productivity.
experteq is Customer Driven and performs with a collaborative can do Attitude through Respect and Teamwork.
experteq is seeking a Solution Architect who excels at engaging with clients and is driven to develop solutions that leverage the client’s competitive edge and showcases experteq’s capability.
The focus of the role is contributing to the sales team’s sales target achievement by developing solutions and engaging with clients through their technical and commercial expertise.
Additional key responsibilities are:
- Engage, identify and qualify client opportunities in collaboration with the sales team
- Deliver quality and engaging presentations to clients and prospects
- In depth understanding of clients and prospects’ business, IT infrastructure, technical strategy, requirements and issues
- Adopt a continuous improvement mindset throughout all processes looking to constantly improve and automate
- Identify new product opportunities and contribute towards product development
- Collaborate across functions internally to deliver quality solutions to clients
Key Qualifications and Experience Required
- Substantial previous experience in technical roles within a services environment.
- Highly developed technical capability across a broad range of products / solutions
- Technology Experience – mandatory:
o Azure, AWS or GCP Cloud Migration, Architecture and
o Microsoft M365/O365 suite Migration, Architecture and Deployment.
o Server Operating System, Active Directory, Messaging and Microsoft Management solutions.
o Virtualisation/Server Based Computing (SBC), Standard/Managed Operating Environments for Desktops/Laptops and Servers, Network Protocols and Industry Standards.
o Experience with Windows 20xx Server/Active Directory, and Exchange Server/Exchange Online.
o Management products, e.g. Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Technology Experience – preferred:
- o Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop
o Thin Client technologies, e.g. Citrix.
o Virtualisation technologies, e.g. VMware, Hyper-V.
o Containerisation, Serverless computing.
- Ability to map business needs to technology solutions.
- Collaborative interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong client and internal relationships.
- Strong presentation skills when presenting and communicating solutions to clients at a business and technical level, including at C-level.
- Strong professional documentation and written skills including tender responses (RFP/RFT etc).
- A strong client service orientation and mindset
- Permanent unrestricted working rights in Australia
If you’re ready to accelerate your career with us and you match the position requirements, apply online now by submitting your resume. You must also complete this 5-minute online behavioural assessment to be considered for the role.
Complete the assessment via this link here: Predictive Index