Reports to: Augmented Services Manager
Experteq specialises in modern End User Workspace (EUW) solutions, using the very latest enterprise class technologies. Involved in designing, building and operating large-scale managed environments having built many of Australasia’s largest VDI and Enterprise Mobility deployments from 500 to 50,000+ seats. Since 2008 select Global vendors and Systems Integration companies have retained Experteq under contract, to provide EUW solutions to their valued Government and Fortune 500 clients in both Cloud and on-premise configurations.
The company is experiencing exponential growth and is urgently seeking additional Mid-Range consultants for the delivery of complex enterprise engagements across Australia/New Zealand, with a current major need in Sydney.
You will have:
- 3+ years work experience in PC/ Microsoft technology solutions
- IT qualifications
- CompTIA A+ or similar
- Windows 7 to 10 Upgrade
- Adequate English speaking and communication skills to understand and demonstrate skills below Fullfilling migration preparation tasks under guidance from project team
- Face to face interaction with users, pre and post upgrade assistance
- Confirm user and workstation state, pre and post migration
- Performing re-configuration of workstation and intiating workstation migration progress
- Documenting Process and reporting on status of migration and issues encountered
- Configure Bios to Boot from USB
- Windows 10 literate. Understand User profiles, add network printers and troubleshooting.
- 0365 – How to login and configure
- Understanding how to check files are replicating and basic troubleshooting