Reports to: Augmented Services Manager
Experteq specialises in Modern Workplace Solutions, enabling people to work anywhere, on any device. We use the very latest,enterprise-class technologies. We are involved in designing, building and operating large-scale managed environments; having built many of Australasia’s largest VDI and Enterprise Mobility deployments from 500 to 50,000+ seats. Since 2008, we have been engaged by select, global vendors and System Integration companies to provide EUW solutions, both Cloud and on-premise, to their valued Government and Fortune 500 clients.
The company is experiencing exponential growth and is urgently seeking additional Technical Mid Level Engineers for the delivery of complex, enterprise engagements across Australia and New Zealand, with a current need in Sydney.
You will have:
- 3+ years work experience in PC/ Microsoft technology solutions
- IT qualifications
- CompTIA A+ or similar
- Windows 7 to 10 Upgrade
- Adequate English speaking and communication skills to understand and demonstrate skills below Fullfilling migration preparation tasks under guidance from project team
- Face to face interaction with users, pre and post upgrade assistance
- Confirm user and workstation state, pre and post migration
- Performing re-configuration of workstation and intiating workstation migration progress
- Documenting Process and reporting on status of migration and issues encountered
- Configure Bios to Boot from USB
- Windows 10 literate. Understand User profiles, add network printers and troubleshooting.
- 0365 – How to login and configure
- Understanding how to check files are replicating and basic troubleshooting
For more information please contact:
Roslyn Lim – HR Consultant
m: +61 416 228 080