Position: JD for Senior Consultant – Modern Workplace
Experteq specialise in transforming IT environments into a Modern IT Workplace, where people can work anywhere, on any device, at any time. Modern technology users want a choice on where and when they work. Since 2008 Experteq has been at the forefront in delivering transformed technology environments to Government and Fortune 100 clients in the Cloud, VDI and Enterprise Mobility space, that deliver greater user productivity through flexible workplace solutions. Experteq has been involved in designing, building, operating and automating large-scale managed environments from 500 to 50,000+ seats.
As part of Experteq’s service delivery team, you will be responsible for designing and implementing Modern Workplace solutions for our Enterprise and Government clients. You will be working with the latest Microsoft management and security services both with cloud and hybrid infrastructure. You may be working as a part of a team on large strategic projects or leading a shorter tactical solution engagement.
While most of our projects are delivered in Sydney, travel may be required for regional and interstate projects. The candidate will have a driver’s licence and own vehicle. As Experteq deals with Government and hi-secure organisations the candidate may be required to undergo a Police check and other background security checks.
Successful Candidate Knowledge and Experience:
- 5+ Years’ Experience in delivering IT solutions to corporate, enterprise or government clients.
- Microsoft Intune/Endpoint Management technical competency: possess a broad knowledge of Intune.
- EM+S – Understanding of Microsoft Mobility & Security products and features like:
- Microsoft Intune (Mobile Application Management, device enrolment – including iOS, Android and Windows 10, Application management, Device management, etc),
- Azure Information Protection (AIP),
- Cloud App Security,
- Windows Autopilot.
- Windows 10 – Deep understanding of how to implement best practices for designing and securing Windows 10 and endpoint management including,
- Config Manager or SCCM
- Group Policy
- Windows update for business
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat protection (WDATP),
- Windows Defender AV
- Windows Hello & Windows Hello for Business
- Microsoft 365 (Office 365 / EM+S / Windows 10) – technical competency: possess in-depth knowledge of Microsoft 365 services and architecture including other cloud products.
- Windows AD – Good Knowledge of Windows server Active Directory, AD FS and Azure AD.
- Azure AD – Good understanding and experience working with Azure Active Directory and the features under it like,
- Integrating SAAS applications with Azure AD.
- Publish Intranet application using Azure Application proxy.
- Conditional Access
- Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
- Single Sign on (SSO)
- Self-Service Password Reset etc.
- Security – Understanding of the modern workplace and security challenges related to it like:
- Identity theft, Account Breach, Elevation of Privilege, Malicious Insider, Securing BYOD, Data Leakage prevention, Endpoint protection etc.
- Understanding of different Authentication options available with Office 365 like ADFS federation, Password Hash Sync, Pass through Authentication, etc.
- Scripting – Good knowledge of PowerShell and scripting.
- Cloud competency – broad view of Cloud services and products. Understanding the industry transformation towards “cloud only” services.
Successful Candidate key attributes:
- Leadership – The candidate must have strong leadership skills in order to motivate and lead a team effectively where required and to ensure that other team members have the knowledge they need to deliver their roles well. Above all the candidate must lead by example to all colleagues in professionalism, appearance, attitude to work, customer service, quality or work, attendance and support/mentoring of other staff.
- Communication Skills – The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, which enables them to communicate with their team and the customer, give clear instructions and provide great customer service. They must also be able to liaise with C-Level positions within customers and be able to converse with, and impart knowledge to, those people as well as to people technical roles.
- Administration – the role requires good administrative skills to deal with customer project management staff, analyse data, deliver reports, oversee team admin, manage time-sheeting, etc.
- Team player – The candidate needs to work well as part of a team and to be of assistance or offer guidance to other members of staff.
- Detail-Oriented – This position requires analytical skills and the ability to interpret information from numerous sources to prepare and present designs, reports and other documentation. For this aspect of the role, being detail-oriented and able to find focused solutions to business problems is important.
Presentation – the candidate must have excellent presentation skills and be comfortable presenting in front of C-Level as well as Technical audiences.
For more information please contact:
Roslyn Lim – HR Consultant
m: +61 416 228 080