Type: Permanent or Contract
Reports to: Head of Project Delivery
Experteq specialises in Modern Workplace Solutions, enabling people to work anywhere, on any device. We use the very latest,enterprise-class technologies. We are involved in designing, building and operating large-scale managed environments; having built many of Australasia’s largest VDI and Enterprise Mobility deployments from 500 to 50,000+ seats. Since 2008, we have been engaged by select, global vendors and System Integration companies to provide EUW solutions, both Cloud and on-premise, to their valued Government and Fortune 500 clients.
The company is experiencing exponential growth and is urgently seeking additional Senior Consultants for the delivery of complex, enterprise engagements across Australia and New Zealand, with a current need in Sydney.
- Being a part of the largest and most challenging enterprise projects.
- An extensive training program offering certification across multiple vendors.
- You will enjoy working with a large team of the industry’s best technical minds.
- Social family environment with a strong team ethic.
- Competitive salary package.
- Flexible work environment
You will have:
- A minimum of 4 years work experience with Citrix and Microsoft technology solutions.
- Technical qualifications in the fields of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- CCIA/EA and/or MCSE/MCITP certifications, with a good knowledge of the following technologies:
- Microsoft EMS
- Windows 2012R2/2016
- Systems Centre (SCCM/SCOM)
- Travel interstate is a requirement and international travel is possible.
Other desirable skills/experience:
- VMware, Horizon and vSphere.
- Active Directory design and implementation.
- Load balancers.
- Superior technical knowledge of the Citrix and Microsoft Data Centre Suites and other related technologies.
- Scripting languages (PowerShell, etc).
- A strong track record of implementing technical solutions.
- Exceptional documentation, communication, project management and organisational skills.
- A desire to constantly improve your technical and software skills.
For more information please contact:
Roslyn Lim – HR Consultant
m: +61 416 228 080