Position: Business Development Manager – Healthcare
Department: Group Sales
Reports to: Group Sales Director
Direct reports: Not Applicable
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for improving our market position in Healthcare and to achieve financial growth. The BDM prospects, identifies, qualifies, develops, negotiates and closes business opportunities for new and existing customers across Public and Private Healthcare. The right candidate will have strong ICT relationships across Healthcare in NSW and also ideally in ACT & VIC. They will be a highly motivated person with excellent written, presentation and communications skills. A demonstrable track record of success must be proven with evidence of key consulting and managed services sales available. A solutions architect and significant support structure is in place for this role. Some health-specific solutions have been created by our product development team specifically for Health, that will be very appealing in health organisations.
Experteq, a subsidiary of TransAction Solutions Group (TAS Group – www.tas.business), provide end-to-end services from conceptual design through to fully managed services for our customers. Together we offer Consulting and Managed services across Identity, Security, Hybrid Cloud, Infrastructure, User Productivity solutions and core Banking/Insurance platforms.
Since 2008 Experteq has been at the forefront in delivering transformed technology environments to Government and Fortune 100 clients in the Cloud, VDI, Workforce Mobility and Data Security space, that deliver greater user productivity through flexible workplace solutions.
TAS has over 30 years’ experience delivering highly secure, PCI-Compliant managed services across Hybrid Cloud, Network, Security and Automation disciplines. TAS provides its services to over 40% of Australia’s Tier 2 and 3 Banks, Mutual Banks, Credit Unions, Building Societies and several insurance companies.
Today, regulatory compliance and security are paramount to our combined services and for the protection of our customers’ critical information, and through our significant experience and inhouse knowledge, these are services that we offer to our customers to enhance their security posture and protect their information and assets.
We are a Gold Microsoft Partner and Gold Citrix Solution Advisor specialising in the transforming organisations into Modern Workplaces that deliver optimum user experience. This means connecting people with the IT services they want from anywhere, regardless of their computing device.
We have been delivering services to Citrix Consulting Services and Microsoft Consulting Services’ customers under subcontract for many years. Consequently, we have built many of Australasia’s largest Workforce Mobility and enterprise deployments from 50 to 50,000+ seats, both in the cloud and on-premises.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Achieve set revenue and profitability targets as determined each financial year, in line with company KRAs.
- Prospect for new clients and engage with targeted accounts to drive Professional Services and Managed Services opportunities to signed contracts.
- Proactive networking, prospecting and cold calling to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Build customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals to achieve revenue targets.
- Proactively navigate through accounts to identify and engage with the decision makers; work with pre-sales to develop proposals, managed services agreements and statements of work articulating the client’s requirements and the Group’s solutions to address the client’s requirements.
- Develop, build and clearly present the Group’s solutions and service offerings to the prospect with the ability to handle objections, identify value and benefits of the solutions.
- Maintain good knowledge of current market conditions and key partners technology including Microsoft and Citrix and competitor offerings, within your designated target market.
- Cooperate with the Group’s Go-to-Market team to build opportunities and pipeline to achieve revenue target targets.
- Ensure that the CRM tool is updated and information is accurate.
- Proactively contribute to the aligned sales and marketing strategy and plan across the Group
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience selling complex IT consulting and managed services solutions
- Ability to engage and build relationships at C-Level and with technical decision makers
- Australian Citizen or permanent resident
- Technical background in engineering, computer science or equivalent work experience
- Familiar with consultative selling process and target account selling
- Computer science degree
- Virtualisation or Cloud experience
- ITIL understanding an advantage
- Australian Enterprise Business industry experience an advantage
Skills and Personal Competencies
- End-to-end business development skills including territory management, prospecting, sales planning, account entry strategy, consultative selling, presentation skills, business writing skills, negotiation skills and closing skills
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technology. E.g. Microsoft, Citrix, …
- Demonstrable ability to write documents. E.g. Scopes of Work – commercials only
- Already possess many contacts with your designated target market
- Are always prepared to make calls and meet new people
- Excellent communication skills
- Presents very well to audiences of all types
- Hi-energy person
- Strong attention to detail
- Be adaptable to change while remaining focused on our company objectives
- Ability to comprehend complex instructions related to the execution of duties
- Must be resourceful and demonstrate a high level of self-motivation with the ability to work effectively as a team member and alone.
- Ability to meet deadlines and generally operate with a sense of urgency and expediency
- Direct experience in working with top enterprise accounts
- Extroverted, confident, enthusiastic, persuasive, influential, stimulates others to action
- Focused on results
- Directive leadership to assure business results are achieved
- Accountability for results
- All TAS Group Staff are currently working remotely from home due to COVID-19
- The position is normally based at the TAS North Sydney office or Experteq’s city office
- TAS Group provides standard laptop mobile phone and plan
For more information please contact:
Roslyn Lim – HR Consultant
m: +61 416 228 080