The world of work has changed. Tech advancements now make it easier for employees to work from anywhere, at any time. The traditional 9-5 is not as relevant anymore.
Workplace flexibility is a core requirement for employees.
At Experteq, we firmly believe in flexible & remote working. And I promote it to business partners and clients. Employees really value work-life balance; whether it is to meet family needs, personal obligations, pursuing hobbies or simply avoiding peak traffic. Let’s support them on their journey.
Here is why I think business leaders must take flexible working and remote working seriously:
- The nature of work has changed. Evolve with it.
- Employees value flexible & remote working. Give them what they value.
- Flexible & remote working supports employee well-being. Invest in your team’s well-being.
- Tech allows people to work from anywhere and at any time. Leverage tech.
- Allowing the team to work remotely and in a flexible pattern shows you trust them. Foster trust.
- There is a talent war out there. Win it by being flexible.
Why else should businesses invest in flexible working? And in remote working? Your thoughts?