Is Your Approach to Security, Identity-Driven?
The enterprise security management landscape has evolved tremendously in a mobile first and cloud first world. An Identity-Driven approach can help organisations meet these challenges head-on.
How so? An identity driven approach helps in the following ways:
- Helps protect organisations at the front door with secure single sign on, multi factor authentication, and risk-based conditional access
- You can leverage one common identity for accessing thousands of apps, and manage privileged identities and identity protection
- Helps gain deeper visibility for cloud apps and controlling data with granular policies – Enables secure internal/external file sharing that lets you classify files at creation, track their usage, and protect them wherever they go
- Helps prevent data loss in iOS and Android devices with an unparalleled ability to manage Microsoft Office mobile apps
- Helps identify advanced persistent threats by using behavioural analytics to detect suspicious user or entity behaviour, both on-premises and in the cloud
- Leverage Microsoft’s threat intelligence and security research data to detect anomalies and prevent threats right away